The Apple Worldwide developers conference is going to begin Monday June 9th and Steve Jobs will, as always take the stage and make the announcements for apple. I will be watching the video when it is posted later on Monday afternoon but here are my predictions of what announcements will be made:
- 3G Iphone– This is almost confirmed because there have been reports a 3G iphone for a long time and I think this is where they will launch it.
- Mac OS 10.6 Leopard was just released and now I think they will probably announce the next version of OSX that will most likley be out by early 2010.
- New Macbook, let’s face it the Macbook has the same basic design as the ibook G4 and no longer matches the consumer desktop, Imac. I’m thinking they will make it a alluminum lapop similar to the macbook pro with multitouch.
- New Mac Mini- The mac mini has also not changed and I think that they will make a new one maybe integrate it with and AppleTV which would give consumers a copmputer and set top box.
- 12 inch Macbook a cheap macbook air that will allow people to get a small lightweight computer that they will be able to afford.
- Faster macbook! They just increased the imac to 3 GHZ why not move the macbooks too!
These are all my predictions for this years WWDC I hope they all come true and then some.
PS. Here is a link to the Apple Keynote bingo where you can play along as you watch I almost had Bingo for Macworld